Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Luminous Light Beach Remembrance Ceremony, Saturday 16th November 2013, Mullaloo Beach Perth WA.

Michael & I were very blessed to be able to attend the Luminous Light Beach Remembrance Ceremony, this past Saturday. We arrived in Perth on Friday afternoon, and left on Sunday night. It was a whirlwind trip, but we did manage to fit a bunch of stuff in.
- Saw a rooftop movie.
- We travelled around the city, and came across Ye London Court.
- Went to the Perth Mint, where we had a coin personalised for Hugo, and saw a gold bar being poured.
- Sent Hugo a morse code telegram.
- Travelled to Mullaloo Beach for the ceremony and a picnic the next day.
- Went to Freemantle to the markets and brewery.

The decision to make this pilgramage to Mullaloo Beach was made shortly after Hugo's passing. I was searching for guidance in my grief, and landed upon the beautiful works of Carly Marie (www.carlymarieprojectheal.com). It was through this website that I found out about the Luminous Light Friendship Group, and was added to their online group. When I read about last years magical service, I just knew I wanted to honour not only Hugo, but his little angel siblings Star & Sprout in this way.

It was such a healing time for me being away, I had some very close moments with Hugo and was lovely to share the time with Michael. I would describe the ceremony as: releasing, free, unique, peaceful, uniting, love filled, honourable.

Here are some pictures from the trip:

Hugo's Coin (You Can See His Photo From My Phone Case In The Reflection)

Hugo's Telegram

Proceedings

Tieing The Ribbons On The Ribbon Branch

The Rememberance Flame 

Together

Rose Petals Into The Ocean

Rose Petals Into The Ocean

Rose Petals Into The Ocean

Together

Together

What An Honour To Meet The Beautiful Carly Marie

United We Stand

Michael Blowing Bubbles To Our Babies

Beautiful Moon 

Something To Take Home

Something To Take Home

No comments:

Post a Comment